Wednesday, October 5, 2011

70s Chic

Pittsburgh fashion week came to a close on Sunday and now what's a girl to do...
Well I'm not exactly sure yet but I have BIG to-do list. :)

I was around so many talented local designers, it'd made me want to create and put to paper everything that I've been picturing in my head. I can't seem to find (or afford) the clothes I want in stores sp why not make them myself? Who knows..next year this time I may be telling you all that I'm one of the designers in Pittsburgh Fashion Week. :p 
The 70s trends that have been surfacing all year around are ...how would I say?..MAJOR! I love when any era makes a comeback, although I think there's certain styles that are always popular. For example, this 70s bohemian chic look with high waisted pants and a blouse for an easy put together day outfit. Always add your own flare to an outfit, for me I love hair accessories. This Jessica Simpson hat was the perfect touch to make this outfit complete.


teal hat with bow detail: jessica simpson
blouse & pale blue wide leg jeans: ann taylor loft
platform wedged sandals: lucky brand
amazing Aldo purse :)
I wore this outfit out on the town one Sunday afternoon. My sister and I saw Wicked; it's by far my favorite musical! I highly reccommend it! Before the show we were able to get a little shopping in and ate yummy salads at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a beautiful fall fun day. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

xoxo
Chele


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this look! You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! I love to hear your feedback! <33

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails