Thursday, March 17, 2011

IRELAND ♥

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What better time to post my pictures from Ireland than on St. Patrick's day! :) I went there last March with my sister, Jess and friend, Anna. We had the time of our lives. It was my first trip to Europe, and I couldn't have picked a better place! Ireland is so homey; you walk into a store and everyone is so friendly you feel like you've known them forever.

We went to Galway, Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Slane, Howth, Limerick, and a few more cities! I saw so many castles and cute little red head babies haha. I kissed the Blarney Stone, drank Guinness, and met amazing people from all over the world! I went to the smallest pub in Dublin: The Dawson Lounge, Temple Bar, & Queen of Tarts for tea and dessert :).

I packed clothes I could layer and only a couple jackets. I packed a rain coat and rain boots which I ended up not needing. When you're walking a lot, heels aren't ideal so I wore flats and tennis shoes mostly. I wasn't very stylish at ALL this trip and therefore have no complete outfit shots for you. :x But here are some of the pictures from my trip...enjoy!

Galway--this is one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip!




sheeeepppp! I swear they're cuter there.


Cliffs of Moher




good luck for 7 years! woo


colorful doors galore :)

Hope everyone is having a great week and has an even better weekend!

Where have you traveled that you're just dying to visit again? & What are your top 5 places you'd like to visit? Mine are: Paris, London, Sydney, Athens, and Rome. I have many places to go but those are top on the list!

xoxo
chele

2 comments:

  1. your pictures are amazing! it looks like you had a great time! i would love to visit ireland some day!
    my top 5 places i'd like to visit are melbourne, tokyo, dubai, lake louise, and Bora Bora!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - I especially love the one with the wellies. I'd love to visit the Maldives, Paris, Tahiti, Amsterdam, & Tokyo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! I love to hear your feedback! <33

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails