Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter or Spring?

This outfit could be worn in both winter and spring. It's more likely to be seen in spring because of the bright pastels but add tights and nice tailored jacket; you're ready for a night out during the colder months.

I have another outfit post to show you but may wait til tomorrow to post it! :) Do you think this is a spring or winter or both look?


Spring


Spring by RacheleMarie featuring aqua rings

BOW PUMPS
$795 - aloharag.com
Bow shoes »

Big Butterfly Gicl
32 GBP - easyart.com


I'm loving the accessories with this lanvin dress! Animal rings are my new obsession.
I will hopefully get to go school shopping before Monday because sadly that's when I go back. I'm excited about new classes but I really enjoy being home. The holiday went wayy too fast.
xoxo
chele

5 comments:

  1. I loooove these list dear!!! amazing ysl shoes :D I want the spring too :D Thanks for your lovely comment!!!I follow you :D

    http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dress! I adore the outfit you made!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. annachiara~ thank you so much for stopping by! I know I think polyvore is so much fun! :)
    katerina~thanks! :)
    indian sarees~ thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pink shoes are epic. Good picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! I love to hear your feedback! <33

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails